November is the traditional time of year when we all pause to reflect on what is important and what we are thankful for in our lives. We have a holiday fast approaching set aside for just that purpose — Thanksgiving.
Little Red Bear and I are truly thankful for you and all you who follow along, read our stories and send us the encouragement and inspiration to keep on going. In the backwoods, $500.00 goes a long way to help put presents under the tree for loved ones during the holiday season. So we have joined together with a marvelous group of fellow Kid Lit authors to give away a $500.00 Amazon Gift Card as a special Thank You for followers.
Entering is easy —
- Simply sign in to Rafflecopter, the service administering the Special Kid Lit Community $500 Giveaway, using your email or Facebook account.
- Find a list of actions that earn giveaway points to increase your chance of winning the final grand-prize of $500.00. Actions include visiting an author Facebook page (we hope you’ll ‘LIKE’ it too!) or following an author on Twitter.
- You can decide which actions to take and how many. Enter just one or complete all of them at one sitting if you like. You can even enter a few actions daily, and then return at another future time to add more. It’s all up to you.
- Rafflecopter keeps track of your entries and tallies them. Be sure to use the same log-in each time to access the giveaway action list.
- The Special Kid Lit Community $500 Giveaway is open now and runs thru December 15, 2016, and is open Worldwide.
- Rafflecopter randomly selects and notifies the winner at the end of the event.
Enter HERE to get started! Remember, the more actions completed the better your chances of winning. Little Red Bear and I strongly encourage you to enter and support this wonderful group of authors working so hard to promote children’s literacy and learning.
Thanks as always for visiting and wishing everyone the very best of luck! The special Christmas Story for Little Red Bear has passed thru the editing stage and cover design work has begun. Please watch for more updates soon! — Jim (and Red!)